Want to be a Coach?
We rely on volunteers for our coaching staff and without that support our association would not be able to offer an experience in Lacrosse for our youth. If you are interested in helping out as a coach/assistant, please follow the steps below.
Complete Coaches Middleton Lacrosse Club registration
First or second year coaches (every thing listed prior plus the following)
1. Current US Lacrosse membership (expiration date must be after 6/1/2017)
2. Complete NCSI background check (this is good for two years)
3. Complete Level 1 online course
Third Year coaches, Level 1 Certification (certification includes every thing listed prior plus the following)
1. Complete Level 1 instructional clinic
2. Complete PCA "Double Goal Coach 1: Coaching for Winning and Life Lessons" (integrated with instructional clinic)
3. How to Make Proper Contact online course*
*Men's coaches only
If you have any questions concerning this process please contact the Boys Coordinator, Dan Kloepping.
Disclaimer: USA Lacrosse, Wisconsin Lacrosse Federation, and Madison Area Lacrosse serve as the governing bodies over all Middleton Lacrosse activities. These bodies require these steps to remain sanctioned as a member of US Lacrosse.
As a thank you from our club for your willingness to help with these activities, the club will provide you the following:
1. Reimburse you for any fees associated with your coaching registrations with the submission of receipts. This includes: membership, background fees, coaching clinics, etc.
2. A Middleton Lacrosse club hat and polo.