Want to be a Coach?
We rely on volunteers for our coaching staff and without that support our association would not be able to offer an experience in Lacrosse for our youth. If you are interested in helping out as a coach/assistant, please follow the steps below.
Step 1: Register as a Coach through our Middleton Lacrosse Club registration
First or second year coaches must have completed the following:
1. Current US Lacrosse membership (expiration date must be after 6/1/2018) (this is done with Step 1)
2. Complete NCSI background check (this is good for two years) (this is done with Step 1)
3. Complete Level 1 online course
Third Year coaches, Level 1 Certification (certification includes every thing listed prior plus the following)
1. Complete Level 1 instructional clinic
2. Complete PCA "Double Goal Coach 1: Coaching for Winning and Life Lessons" (integrated with instructional clinic)
3. How to Make Proper Contact online course*
*Men's coaches only
If you have any questions concerning this process please contact the Vice President, Dan Kloepping.
Disclaimer: USA Lacrosse, Wisconsin Lacrosse Federation, and Badgerland Lacrosse serve as the governing bodies over all Middleton Lacrosse activities. These bodies require these steps to remain sanctioned as a member of US Lacrosse.
As a thank you from our club for your willingness to help with these activities, the club will provide you the following:
1. Reimbursement for any fees associated to your coaching registration with submission of receipts. This includes: membership, background check, coaching clinics, etc.
2. A Middleton Lacrosse club hat and polo.